Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Oops.

Ok. So I thought today was the day. But I was wrong.

Heather said that we will not know until she goes to the doctor next week if all this is working. I thought it was today. She had to go for something today.

This is all so far over my head. I really haven't got a clue what we are doing.

Heather said that she would definitely test positive today due to all of the hormones and meds that she is taking. She said she even thought of taking one just to see what a positive test looks like. ~~smiles~~

It's all going to work out like it's supposed to when it's supposed to. We've only been trying a few months. This stuff takes years for some folks. So we just continue to wait and go about our business as usual.

Thanks Leigh and Katie for the prayers and crossed fingers and toes.

At least I got my new Daniel Moore.... more about that later!

No comments: