Thursday, May 21, 2009

Bored random thoughts....

Well we should have our first round of fertility shots today. I ordered them yesterday. Heather had to go this morning for an ultrasound and the results from our bloodwork. As my grandmother used to say, she has sugar. Her insulin levels were raised so they have put her on a sugar pill. Side effects are diarrhea and weight loss. HA! She's gonna love me telling that. I told her to get a double prescription and we’d both take them…

I lost my new phone. How bout that? I had it when I left the office yesterday. I went from work to Moody Music Building and when I got out at Moody I realized I didn’t have it. So I came back to the office and looked for it. I have turned my office and the car upside down half a dozen times, and it is gone. I think it may have fallen out of my pocket when I got in the car. I asked around to see if anybody saw it and maybe picked it up, but no luck. I am sick over it. So I called AT&T & reported it lost or stolen. They have mailed me a replacement. Of course I will have to pay the deductible on the insurance, but that will be much better than having to buy another one. In the meantime, they turned my old phone back on so at least I don’t have to do without.

I don’t really know much else. I think I have decided to plant very little in pots at this point. I have done nothing so far. Very unlike me. The pansies are still sitting there dying. So I may try to get a couple of things for pots this weekend and just go lightly this year. I really don’t have the energy or desire (or extra cash) to fill 20 pots. 3 or 4 should be just fine.

I’m about to starve and evidently Chuck’s Fish is giving away free shrimp and grits this morning. I’m staying strong though. I am not going to cheat. H slipped up and told me she had shrimp alfredo for lunch yesterday. That is definitely not on our list of ok dishes to eat! I told her to try to do better today, and I would cook tonight.

I don’t know anything else. Looking forward to a calm, do-nothing, possibly watching the rain, long weekend.

1 comment:

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

free shrimp and grits is hard to pass, you are strong!

I will add you to my prayer list for baby.