Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Update

I don't remember exactly what I have shared and what I haven't, but I filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau concerning this whole mess with Dell. I don't normally do things like that, but a friend of mine from the Facebook said that she had found it to be a solution that worked for her. So being at the end of my rope, I tried that as well, seeing as I really had nothing else to lose.

On Saturday, I received a call from Shuri at Dell. He had been notified of my complaint and wanted to help. Oh really? Now you want to help? And for free? How considerate.

Just to be honest though, and I know what you will think when I tell you this. I had just gotten out of the shower after the race, and I just did not have the strength to deal with Shuri right then. So I told him it was a bad time. He told me that he would call back Tuesday after 5pm. Evidently, Shuri is off on Mondays. You're probably thinking now that they offered help and I turned them down so I must not have been as desperate as I act like I was. Well that may be true, but there really was no way I could handle anymore Dell at that point. And he said he'd call on Tuesday....

I went home yesterday afternoon and waited on Shuri to call. About 5:30, I decided to try to fix it again myself. You can imagine how successful that was.

After about 15 minutes of myself doing absolutely no good, Shuri called. We worked together for about an hour and a half, much of which was spent on hold. So I got laundry put away and the computer printer fixed all at the same time.

Who says men can't multi-task?

And all is well once again.

No comments: